So, in summary, what I have I said?
- I do some of the detail work.
- I often stand alone in opposing or challenging ideas
on the NEC, stimulating useful debate.
- I work every day to sort out problems; I can
sometimes take a so-called insoluble problem
and make the solution look obvious.
- I like to describe what is happening in detail,
hoping improvements will emerge by magic.
- We are building a party. Its fun. And its
hard. And its our duty to do it.
- The repute of the party is vital. I want to see an
internal audit function under a supervisory board.
- I will improve the party as much as I can in 3 years
and then make way for someone else.
- It is in the partys interest that I stay on the
NEC for 3 more years.